[G96xF/FD][ROM CUSTOM][ALEXNDR]*PIE *XXU4CSE3 * DevBase v6.0 * Encryption support pour S9
Voir Tuto Complet :
- Odexed (original stock files) + stock kernel
- Multi CSC OXM (list of natively supported CSC as above) (*)
- Removed KNOX related content (useless on rooted phones)
- Removed Rlc.apk & vaultkeeperd (to avoid "OEM unlock issue")
- Rooted systemlessly (Magisk v19.1) (*)
- All original features are present and works (except KNOX related apps)
- Added "App Lock" feature (Settings -> Advanced features) (applies to Oreo DevBase, there is no AppLock for Pie yet...)
- No visual changes (100% stock look)
2. CscFeature MOD (enabled some built-in, hidden features):
- Added shutter sound menu in Camera app
- Sending/receiving MMS without data on
- Show SMS/MMS sending time instead of receiving
- Added "Call/Message block" option in Settings
- Added "Show network speed" toggle (Settings -> Display -> Status bar)
- Added "LTE Only" network mode (NOTE: voice calls may not work in this mode)
- 4G/3G network support in any CSC (master/slave SIM, applies to dual SIM variants)
- Call Recording (via "Record" button or "Auto record calls" option)
- Enabled "Recent App Protection" feature
3. Xposed framework & Xposed Installer app [optional] (*)
4. Virtual / physical Safe De-Bloat (more info below) (*)
What does it mean and why is it called "safe"?
- ONLY apps available in stores are removed / skipped in DevBase, so you can easy (re)install any of these app if you like
- ONLY pre-installed system apps are removed / skipped, DevBase installer will never touch any updated app nor app installed manually from a store
- By default virtual Safe De-Bloat is applied with exact same effect as physical (completely skips apps at boot). You can force to delete apps physically but it is recommended only if you really need more space in /system
Thus, the following conclusions can be drawn:
1. If you install my DevBase directly over stock ROM without performing "Wipe data" - in most cases almost all these apps will remain untouched, because almost all apps have been updated already (stored on /data). But then you will be able to remove any useless app using the "Application manager", like any other app. Removed manually app will not appear again until you use my DevBase while updating.
2. If you perform "Wipe data" while installing my DevBase - then all apps listed below will be removed. If you would like to use any of these apps - just install it manually from appropriate store. Installed manually app will not be removed during the next DevBase update.
Removed / skipped apps list:
(*) - these options can be controlled by editing options.prop file (you can find such file in ZIP's root directory). Just place modified options.prop file (use e.g. Notepad++ to edit) in the root directory of internal emulated scdard (/data/media/0) or extSdCard (recommended if you plan to format internal emulated sdcard) and then start the installation. More info below:
# DevBase by ALEXNDR (_alexndr @ XDA)
# Configuration file to allow customize the installation.
# File inside the ZIP installer is just for reference - please DO NOT modify it!
# If you want to change some options listed below - edit the copy of this file, then place
# modified options.prop file in the root directory of internal emulated scdard (/data/media/0)
# or in the root directory of extSdCard (recommended if you plan to format internal emulated
# sdcard) and then start the installation.
# TIP: You do not need to repeat this step every next update I will release. As long as your
# customized options.prop file is present in the (ext)SdCard - future DevBase installers will
# "read in your mind" that you want to install with such options again.
# NOTE: All below variables and values are case sensitive!
# Enable root access. Allowed values:
# true - install Magisk as root solution (default)
# false - do not root device
# Install Xposed framework matched to the ROM (there is also a possibility to detect Xposed profile
# automatically, but auto-detection will not work if user will perform wipe /system). Allowed values:
# auto - detect Xposed profile automatically
# true - force Xposed framework installation
# false - do not install Xposed framework
# CSC Selection. Allowed values:
# KCSC - Keep current CSC, recommended in most cases (automatic selection or keep current CSC contents).
# You can force the use of natively supported CSC by typing (use UPPERCASE!): ACR, AFG, AFR, ATO, AUT, BGL,
# BNG, BRI, BTC, BTU, CAC, CAM, CEL, CPW, DBT, DKR, ECT, EGY, EUR, GLB, ILO, INS, ITV, KSA, LAO, LUX, LYS,
# MAT, MID, MM1, MWD, MYM, NEE, NPL, NZC, OPS, ORX, PAK, PCL, PHE, PHN, PNG, PTR, ROM, SEB, SEE, SEK, SIN,
# SKZ, SLK, SMA, SMP, STH, TEB, TEL, THL, THR, TMC, TNZ, TPH, TUN, TUR, VAU, VFJ, VNZ, WTL, XEF, XEH, XEO,
# XEU, XEZ, XFA, XFE, XME, XNX, XNZ, XSA, XSG, XSP, XTC, XXV
# Custom CSC Features. Allowed value in each line: <Example_line>value</Example_line>
# Custom physical debloat list. Allowed value in each line: path to app's directory in /system.
# (NOTE: wildcards are allowed here)
# Custom virtual debloat list. Allowed value in each line: exact app name with .apk extension.
# (NOTE: without app's path/directory, wildcards are NOT allowed here!)
- Avoir activé l'option développement et mode déboguage usb
- Avoir installé les drivers USB fournis avec le mobile.
- Etre root et Avoir dernière version TWRP installée voir
- Avoir installé BL et Modem via Odin
- Avoir accès au mode Recovery
- Téléphone chargé
- Faire un backup avant toutes modifications et une sauvegarde de vos contacts, données, sms, etc... sur votre compte Google ou applications